The program was titled “The “New” FamilySearch”. It was presented by Maureen Brady.
These DVD recordings would not be available without the kind graciousness of our speakers that have given me permission to record the program and add it to our collection. Again, a big “Thank You” to our speakers!
The call number of this newly added DVD Genealogy Program recording is DVD 929.10285 NEW. It was recorded by me on November 13, 2012. It is 1 hour and 34 minutes in length. You will find this and our other recordings on the 1st floor of our library in our DVD collection. Feel free to ask our AV Staff on the 1st floor for any help you may need to find this material for you to check out and view it at home. They will be more than glad to assist you.
This DVD now makes 6 that we have in our collection that represents the video recording of our monthly Genealogy Programs when we have a guest speaker.
The other 5 DVDs I noted from a previous posting are:
Here is a summary of what is in our library to check out in case you missed the program and would like to see it:
- “Using Railroad Records in Your Family History Research” by Craig Pfannkuche. Recorded on February 14, 2012. 1 Hour 13 Mins. Call number is DVD 929.1072 USI.
- “Making Sense of the English Census” by Paul Milner. Recorded on April 10, 2012. 1 Hour 12 Mins. Call number is DVD 929.3 MIL.
- “Military Records” by Kathryn Barrett. Recorded on May 8, 2012. 1 Hour 22 Mins. Call number is DVD 929.3 MIL.
- “Hiring A Professional Genealogist” by Jeanne Larzalere Bloom. Recorded on July 10, 2012. 1 Hour 44 Mins. Call number is DVD 929.1072 HIR.
- “Organize and Share Your Family History” by Steve Szabados. Recorded on October 9, 2012. 1 Hour 20 Mins. Call number is DVD 929.20973 ORG.
Enjoy all of our recordings, especially the one we have just added from Maureen Brady’s presentation on November 13, 2012.
Schaumburg Township District Library